Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello Blog

Several motivations exist for creating this site:

1. A place to share travel experiences and pictures.  In cataloging my travel preparations this summer, I hope to enlighten non-worldwide travels (however few and far between) on what goes into a successful and enjoyable trip.

2. Stretch the creative writing side of my brain ... in a day full of numbers, calculations, equations, references, reports .... I look forward to escapes of actual written trains of thought.

Thoughts on blogging commitment:
Seeking a simplistic life, it may seem like creating a blog will add to the commitments of everyday life ... I already update my fb status, photo albums, contact lists, emails, etc ... so I'm commiting to this blog through the end of the summer.  Throughout my travels, I will update blog and pictures as much as possible.  After experiencing a blogger's life for a few months, I'll decide weather to keep the blog current.

I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are already setting the blog like the preamble/scope section to an engineering report (which I get to review so many these days...)! :P

    I like it! Keep it up and I look forward to getting enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Boundary Layer for my first ever post!!

    Hope you enjoy the posts :D See you soon to write a couple together! :P

    ReplyDelete