Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back from Australia! :)

As I look through the many, many pictures I just downloaded, I scroll through a rich color wheel that represents the very different landscapes of Australia I visited:

Green, lush vegetation, clear blue skies, and amazing views of the Blue Mountains near Katoomba.
A pitch dark sky with splashes of colorful fireworks from NYE's in Sydney near the Harbor.
Deep oranges and reds of the Australian Outback near Alice Springs and Uluru.
The mix of shades of blue water and sky out on the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Cairns.
Greens and browns and all the sounds coming from the Daintree Rainforest. 
The signature blue of the Australian Open in Melbourne. 

I added pictures on Google+ (easier to share photo albums :)
Link to photo albums

Some ideas I have for future blog posts about my trip Down Under :)
- 'Conquer the Emperor'  ... a card game I learned from fellow travelers on a train.  It's tons of fun and Marilyn and I taught it to everyone we played cards with.
-Australian Open thought stream ... so Amazing ... I have tons of notes - just gotta get them in a somewhat readable format :)
- Thoughts from an evening bike ride through Sydney
- Research on World Heritage Parks, working visas, and energy efficiency in Australia




No comments:

Post a Comment